- Created a job landing page, and all of its metrics can be analyzed. The number of responses increased by 30%.
- Increased traffic - one can go to VCV via a QR code, through a direct link, or when integrating with a search resource through the API. So, the flow of relevant candidates increased by 25%.
- Began to use a video interview to shortlist candidates faster.
By the way, in order to successfully pass this stage, the applicant must perform physical exercises, because this is a part of Sportmaster's corporate culture.
- Began to process 30% more resumes: there were 13,000, and it became 20,000; and the contacts of the HR manager and candidates were reduced by 25%.
- Implemented VCV CRM, where all indicators, data on vacancies, candidates and applications are collected in one place. What flow is needed to close a vacancy in a particular city? These numbers are already calculated and available to analyze. As a result, the candidate's waiting time was reduced by 30%.